The Infinity – O Display offers uninterrupted screen space and makes watching videos gaming and multitasking full-on-fun.
With its comfortable grip and smooth curves, watching movies on it is not tiring.
Images shown are for representational purposes only.
Device comes with 15W charger, which provides faster charging compared to 5W standard fast charger.*Results based on Samsung internal test lab conditions for offline usage. Hours may change based on individual usage
With the 8 MP (F2.0) Front Camera, take great pictures, day and night. Use Live Focus feature to highlight yourself.
Choose between 3 bold and vibrant hues – Black, Metallic Blue, Violet.
* For any order customer can pay 75 % of the total order value from the wallet balance and the rest 25% will be a new payment.* In case of COD, any order with value BDT 5000 or above customer must pay 10% of the order value in advance in order to confirm the order.* Advance can be paid through Bkash or Nagad to the company merchant account after consultation with the concerned person from customer service.*Salextra reserves the right to change, modify or cancel any of the existing offers, campaign or process without any prior notification and shift to a new one.